Many people utilize JSON format for assets stored on the ledger, the order items can therefore be a JSON array. Just be careful to utilize deterministic JSON marshaling in your chaincode, as described here:
https://hyperledger-fabric.readthedocs.io/en/latest/chaincode4ade.html#json-determinism

Dave Enyeart

pham.qtpham---11/03/2021 08:04:04 AM---Hi , I am trying to map assets from Hyperledger composer to Hyperledger fabric V2. In Hyperledger co

From: pham.qtpham@...
To: fabric@...
Date: 11/03/2021 08:04 AM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [Hyperledger Fabric] #fabric-chaincode
Sent by: fabric@...

Hi , I am trying to map assets from Hyperledger composer to Hyperledger fabric V2. In Hyperledger composer, there is model defined in .cto file, where I can have, e.g. asset Order identified by orderNumber { o String orderNumber ‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍‍ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Hi ,

I am trying to map assets from Hyperledger composer to Hyperledger fabric V2. In Hyperledger composer, there is model defined in .cto file, where I can have, e.g.

asset Order identified by orderNumber {

o String orderNumber
o String[] items
}

So the Order has items as an array. How can I achieve this in
Hyperledger fabric V2 ?

Thx in advance.

Trung