Note: lists.hyperledger.org will be down for maintenance on Monday, September 26th, starting at 9AM Pacific Time (4PM Monday September 26, 2022 UTC), for approximately one hour.
- Fabric Smart Client and Token SDK
Re: Fabric Smart Client and Token SDK
Brian Behlendorf <bbehlendorf@...>
This is great to see, Angelo! Kudos, I
know getting code like this out can be a ton of work, so kudos to
everyone at IBM who helped make that happen.
On 6/9/21 9:15 PM, Angelo De Caro
Dear Fabric Community,
What would happen if the developers could have access to the
- A high level API that hides the complexity of Fabric;
- A Peer-to-Peer infrastructure that let Fabric Clients and
Endorsers talk to each as required by the business processes;
- Advanced transaction orchestration;
- A simplified model to interact with chaincodes;
- A State-based programming model that let you forget about
RW sets and focus on business objects and their interactions;
- Create tokens that represents any kind of asset (baked by
a real-world asset or virtual);
- Choose the privacy level that best fits the use-case
without changing the application logic;
- Perform atomic swaps;
- Interoperate with token systems in other blockchain
- Add a token layer to existing Fabric distributed
Developing Fabric-based distributed applications would
become simpler and joyful.
It is therefore with great pleasure that I would like to share
with you some announcements.
We have just open-sourced two new projects as Hyperledger Labs
projects whose aim is to deliver on the above expectations:
1. Fabric Smart Client (https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/fabric-smart-client):
The Fabric Smart Client is a new Fabric Client that lets you focus
on business processes and simplifies the development of
Fabric-based distributed application.
2. Fabric Token SDK (https://github.com/hyperledger-labs/fabric-token-sdk):
The Fabric Token SDK is a set of API and services that lets
developers create token-based distributed application on
We are looking forward for your feedback and we need your help
to make these projects successful.
General Manager for Blockchain, Healthcare and Identity
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.