From: Brett Logan <development.brett@...>
To: David Enyeart <enyeart@...>
Cc: fabric <fabric@...>
Date: 05/25/2021 08:20 PM
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Hyperledger Fabric] Fabric contributor meeting
- May 26, 2021 - any agenda topics?

Hi Dave, I am on vacation this week, but in two weeks I can cover the
proposal for the CICD migration from Azure DevOps to GitHub Actions. Unless
you intend to adjorn for the summer, in which case I'd be happy to do it in
August/September ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
Hi Dave,

I am on vacation this week, but in two weeks I can cover the proposal for
the CICD migration from Azure DevOps to GitHub Actions. Unless you intend
to adjorn for the summer, in which case I'd be happy to do it in
August/September when we reconvene.

DevOps Engineer, Professional Services
GitHub, Inc

On Tue, May 25, 2021, 5:46 PM David Enyeart <enyeart@...> wrote:

Hello, does anybody have topics for the contributor meeting tomorrow? If
there are no topics, I'll send out a cancel notice...

Hyperledger Fabric Contributor Meeting

When: Every other Wednesday 9am US Eastern, 13:00 UTC

Where: https ://zoom.us/j/51849
47650?pwd=UE90WHhEaHRqOGEyMkV3cldKa2d2dz09

Agendas and Recordings:
https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/fabric/Contributor+Meetings