From: education-architecture-sig@... <education-architecture-sig@...> on behalf of Hou, Feng <fhou@...>
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 7:48:09 AM
To: education-architecture-sig@... <education-architecture-sig@...>
Subject: [education-architecture-sig] We are waiting for door to open

Hi All,

We may run just a few minutes late as we are waiting for the door to be opened. Image

Thanks!

Feng

Ronak Doshi

Hi Feng,

It seems that Zoom participants aren't able to view / listen to the meeting. It would be great if someone could provide us an update over zoom!

Thanks,

Ronak

Phil Komarny

We apologize for the audio issues. The City Lofts crew is trying to rectify the issue.

Phil

On Oct 16, 2019, at 8:36 AM, ronak@... wrote:

Hi Feng,

It seems that Zoom participants aren't able to view / listen to the meeting. It would be great if someone could provide us an update over zoom!

Thanks,

Ronak

Ronak Doshi

Thanks for the update Phil.

It would be great if someone from the hall could keep us updated over zoom call till the audio issue is fixed.

Ronak

Phil Komarny

I’ve setup a Discord group here because the chat at Hyperledger does not work

https://discord.gg/Vn9jkK