Topics

Encouraging Education Architecture SIG members to submit talk proposals for Hyperledger Global Forum 2020

David Boswell

We want to hear about the work the Education Architecture Special Interest Group is doing at Hyperledger Global Forum in Phoenix on March 3-6, 2020.  The deadline for submitting a talk proposal is September 27. This is coming up soon so be sure to send your presentation idea before then.  Details about the submission process, registration and more are on the Hyperledger Global Forum 2020 site.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/hyperledger-global-forum-2020/

Thanks,
David

Hou, Feng

Thanks for sharing, David!

I am certainly very interested in us presenting but think we should put together some ideas quickly among SIG members. I wonder if I should send a request to the group and asking for email responses to get it started.

Feng

We want to hear about the work the Education Architecture Special Interest Group is doing at Hyperledger Global Forum in Phoenix on March 3-6, 2020.  The deadline for submitting a talk proposal is September 27. This is coming up soon so be sure to send your presentation idea before then.  Details about the submission process, registration and more are on the Hyperledger Global Forum 2020 site.

http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/hyperledger-global-forum-2020/

Thanks,
David

David Boswell

Feng,

Yes, coordinating with the group is a good idea.  There is still a few weeks until the deadline, so that will give us time to talk more about what to submit.  Feel free to use space on the group's wiki to post ideas, use the mailing list for discussion and we can also discuss this on the first call.

Thanks,
David