Topics

Education SIG first meeting on Wednesday morning 10/16 at City Lofts (across the street from EDUCAUSE convention center)

Hou, Feng

Edited

Hi All,

We are planning to hold our Education Architecture SIG first meeting on Wednesday, October 16th from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. CST at City Lofts, which is across the street from EDUCAUSE convention center in Chicago. As the Interim Chair, I want to thank Phil Konarmy from Salesforce to help secure the meeting place! I welcome everyone to our kick-off meeting, which you can attend either on-site or on-line (I'll send the conference call bridge information later), and would encourage you all to bring new people to the meeting.

Proposed meeting agenda:

  • Education SIG Member Introductions (Feng)
  • SIG Charter Review (if desired) (Feng, Alex)
  • Presentation at Hyperledger Global Forum in Phoenix on March 3-6, 2020 (David B. Phil L.)
  • Education Blockchain Use Case Discussion (Sharon, Michael, Phil L., and Feng)
  • Future Meeting Schedule (Feng)
  • Next Steps (Feng)
Please feel free to propose any other agenda items.

See you all in Chicago (or online)!

Feng

David Boswell

Feng,

It is good to see the details of the kick-off meeting being posted to the list.  For the dial-in for remote attendees, would it be helpful for me to set up a community Zoom room that you can use?

And now that we have this meeting information, I would recommend that we send an email about the meeting and the group's mailing list to everyone who signed up on the original proposal as interested in the group.

Would you like to send that out or would you like me to do that?

Thanks,
David

On Tue, Sep 17, 2019 at 3:29 PM Hou, Feng <fhou@...> wrote:

[...]

I am looking forward to seeing/meeting all of you at our kick-off meeting.

Feng

Hou, Feng

Hi David,

Yes, I’d appreciate it if you can set up a Zoom meeting room for the kickoff meeting. I’d also need you to send to the original group of people who have signed up with the instruction to move over. I don’t mind doing it myself but worried that I may not have all of the right information to do so.

Thanks!

[...]

Alex Kaplan

Is there a zoom meeting set up? I do think we need one. I will be calling in.
--

Alex Kaplan

Global Leader, Blockchain and AI for Credentials

IBM Talent and Transformation

600 Anton Blvd.

Costa Mesa, CA, 92626-7221

(949) 701-2898

www.linkedin.com/in/alexkaplanibm

Taylor Kendal

Alex,

Just forwarded invite. Correct if wrong, but I believe we're using the same Zoom room:

Also, @Feng / @David etc., I now plan to attend in person and can offer an update on work in Colorado (officially: COLab) if appropriate and time allows.

Hou, Feng

Yes, I’ll be setting it up and send the call bridge information.

Thanks!

Feng

From: <education-architecture-sig@...> on behalf of Taylor Kendal <wkendal@...>
Date: Monday, October 7, 2019 at 1:58 PM
To: "education-architecture-sig@..." <education-architecture-sig@...>

Alex,

Just forwarded invite. Correct if wrong, but I believe we're using the same Zoom room:

Also, @Feng / @David etc., I now plan to attend in person and can offer an update on work in Colorado (officially: COLab) if appropriate and time allows.

--

Alex Kaplan

Global Leader, Blockchain and AI for Credentials

IBM Talent and Transformation

600 Anton Blvd.

Costa Mesa, CA, 92626-7221

(949) 701-2898

www.linkedin.com/in/alexkaplanibm

Hou, Feng

Thank you very much Taylor! I’ll add your update to the meeting agenda.

Feng