This group is locked. No changes can be made to the group while it is locked.
Diversity, Civility, and Inclusion WG email@example.comWelcome to the Hyperledger Diversity, Civility, and Inclusion Working Group mailing list. This group is chartered with measuring and improving the health of our open source community. We seek to provide constructive recommendations to the TSC, projects, and working groups. All are welcome to join us and help Hyperledger continue to grow in a diverse, civil, and inclusive way. More about the group and how to take part in the group's activities can be found at:
This is an open group and everyone is welcome to join discussions by signing up and posting to this list.
- 1 Member
- 256 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
Group Email Addresses
- This group is locked.
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All members can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group and sender.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archive is visible to anyone.
- Members cannot edit their messages.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.