Date

Combine Composer & Cello

Wade <luweilw@...>

Dear all,

How to combine hyperledger Composer & Cello to accelerate development?

Thank you very much!

CIP: As a user, I can customise the REST server to meet all of my requirements #4094

Simon Stone <sstone1@...>

Howdy,

I've posted a new CIP for generating static REST servers (LoopBack applications) on disk to allow users to customise the code:
https://github.com/hyperledger/composer/issues/4094

All comments and +1s/-1s welcome :-)

Will try and cover this on the community call next week.

Best regards,
Simon Stone

Re: How to create card for each participants created by Rest endpoint.

Bhavesh Patadiya <bhavesh.patadiya08@...>

On Tue, May 22, 2018 at 10:52 pm, Bhavesh Patadiya wrote:
Is there any way out for creating our custom rest endpoints using composer tools?
Ultimately I want to achieve the following scenario.

- Once any participant created using the default generated rest API, I want to call another rest endpoint which would issue an identity. I was wondering if I am going in a good direction?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhavesh Patadiya
Mobile : 7405558654

 Hello All,

Can any one help me or guide me for the issue mentioned above?

How to create card for each participants created by Rest endpoint.

Bhavesh Patadiya <bhavesh.patadiya08@...>

Is there any way out for creating our custom rest endpoints using composer tools?
Ultimately I want to achieve the following scenario.

- Once any participant created using the default generated rest API, I want to call another rest endpoint which would issue an identity. I was wondering if I am going in a good direction?

Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhavesh Patadiya
Mobile : 7405558654

Re: Ideas for Hyperledger Composer

Russ <russ@...>

If you have a look at the online playground (which you can also follow with a local Fabric network) there are several templates for building many different kinds of business systems on top of. Start at the github repo, there should be links to then there, if not then the playground itself.

On Wed, 23 May 2018, 02:59 Rahul Kothari, <rahul.kothari.201@...> wrote:

Hey,

So I have been playing around with composer and fabric for some time. I would be gratified if you could give me an idea on a project that I can just sit and code with composer etc. So for example, like an idea that I coded was creating a network of buyers, sellers, shippers etc. And the ones similar to the sample projects ofcourse.

This not for any business or anything. It is just some way I can learn more about hyperledger and DLT.

Also, this question could be a good starting point for other new developers in this space!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rahul Kothari

Ideas for Hyperledger Composer

Rahul Kothari <rahul.kothari.201@...>

Hey,

So I have been playing around with composer and fabric for some time. I would be gratified if you could give me an idea on a project that I can just sit and code with composer etc. So for example, like an idea that I coded was creating a network of buyers, sellers, shippers etc. And the ones similar to the sample projects ofcourse.

This not for any business or anything. It is just some way I can learn more about hyperledger and DLT.

Also, this question could be a good starting point for other new developers in this space!

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Rahul Kothari

About Hyperledger-composer-rest server

Sujit Biswas <sujitedu@...>

Dear experts,
Answer me, please. I have followed the link
https://hyperledger.github.io/composer/v0.16/tutorials/deploy-to-fabric-multi-org
1. while I have chaincode (Example02) and network model, why I need to add tutorial-network.bna file ?
2. How I can run BYFN with hyperledger composer-rest server and linking via node-red?
--
---------------------------
Thanks & Regards

Engr. Sujit Biswas
Mobile-0086-13021905522(China) 0088-01717864027 (BD)
Skype: sujitedu

[Hyperledger Composer Tool] Working flow of passport-jwt for Authentication Rest Apis.

Bhavesh Patadiya <bhavesh.patadiya08@...>

Hello Guys,

I want to use passport-jwt as part of authentication for composer rest API. I followed https://github.com/hyperledger/composer/issues/2038#issuecomment-340540726 and do the same thing mentioned there.

However, I typically do not have any idea about what to do next. Can anyone help me with below questions?

Question 1. For fetching the access token, I called the localhost:3030/auth/jwt but every time getting Unauthorized as the output. (Screenshot attached) what am I doing wrong here?

Question 2. I also want to understand how the front end will going to interact with this authentication flow. For accessing rest endpoints, the user will require an access token and for that front end have to pass any unique component(userid or username or anything else?) to the authentication URL so that passport-jwt return access token according to that. How should this be integrated?

Question 3. I was wondering if I can use any other passport strategy other than JWT? Note that I do not want the end user to login into some specific social site(google/facebook/twitter/Github) just to get the access token for rest endpoints. I want to have something which can work like passport-JWT.

--
Thanks & Best Regards,
Bhavesh Patadiya

Error Composer Identity Request

Francisco Silva <50034678@...>

Hello,

i'am trying to execute this identity request :

composer identity request -c  PeerAdmin@orgx-network-rawmaterials -u admin -s adminpw -d adminRM

but always gives me the error

Error: failed to request identity. Error trying to enroll user and return certificates. Error: Calling enrollment endpoint failed with error [Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:7054]

Re: Issue with card and network installation

Mark Lewis <Mark_Lewis@...>

Hi Francisco,

Apologies in advance if I am not understanding your problem correctly...

You supply a card name (not a card directory) as the --card argument to the 'composer network install' command. That card must have been previously imported using the 'composer card import' command. Try running the 'composer card list' command to see what cards you currently have imported and available to use.

Step 4 of the following tutorial gives a good example of how to use the command-line to install and start a business network, including importing cards:

Regards,

Mark S. Lewis
Global Blockchain Labs Development, IBM Industry Platform
Phone: +44-1962-817288 | ITN: 37247288
I do not work on Tuesdays