Date

Hyperledger Composer TSC Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 11/1/18 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

composer@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <composer@...>

Reminder:
Hyperledger Composer TSC Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When:
Thursday, 1 November 2018

Organizer:
tkuhrt@...

The Hyperledger Composer project update to the TSC is due October 29, 2018. Please be sure that someone from the community completes the update and is available to present it to the TSC on November 1, 2018.

View Event

Re: Composer TSC update

Kim Letkeman <kim@...>

Not much of a surprise ... congrats on all you have accomplished and best of luck for the team's future fabric-related endeavours.

I like the direction you are considering with the modelling language as I too have contemplated adapting my contract platform to use your modelling language (minus relationships, which I have not found to be practical in my scenarios). I hope that work moves forward.

Cheers,

Kim

From:        "Zeljko Milinovic" <frogman20xx@...>
To:        composer@...
Date:        2018/07/10 23:40
Subject:        [Hyperledger Composer] Hyperledger Composer does not work behind Proxy.
Sent by:        composer@...

Hi,

I have seen a lot of topics showing how so use HyperledgerComposer behind Proxy, but I just cannot make it work. It shows mit errors when I start the network or in the background when it tries to get the sample networks . I did the proxy entry in the local /root/.npmrc file and also some hints from:
https://github.com/hyperledger/composer/issues/3852But it still does not work.

Has anyone managed to get this working behind the Proxy ?

Thanks in advance.

Blockchain Explorer

Zeljko Milinovic <frogman20xx@...>

Edited

HI Guys,

I am am new to Hyperledger composer/fabric/blockchain explorer.
I am struggling to connect Blockchain Explorer to a business network that I created with composer and deployed in Hyperledger Fabric (hlfv11).
My problem is that I do not know where to start. Can somebody help me by providing a very simple example of connection.json for a business ntework deployed on a single peer?
I followed the typical development setup, and I have a running trade network with REST Server on Ubuntu.

Could someone send me some links on how to do this in Detail?

Thanks in advance.

Zeljko

Authenticate user in a stand alone way

Adorlee Renaud <renaudadorlee@...>

Hi,
Is possible to avoid using 3rd party service while authenticating users in composer network?
I have followed the guide regarding using Github and Google+ but they are just example.

Are there any alternative passport-strategy ok for authenticate clients?

If yes, how is this possible?

Thanks you

Сhaincode

Dmitriy Pugachev <pugach@...>

Hi folks,

Could somebody briefly explain the structure of Composer chaincodes? Or point me where I can read it in the source code. In the CouchDB I see a lot of "system" entries besides of assets that I create. What is the purpose of all this stuff?
When I create a new asset with Composer SDK, I see in CouchDB logs that chaincode or peer does about 15 HTTP request to the state. Why so many? As CouchDB is the bottleneck of the Fabric, we should aim to decrease the number of this requests.

Thanks,
Dima

Applications of Hyper-ledger Composer

rsangle@...

[...]