Topics

Today's material (Routing Interface boostrapping)

Takuma Takeuchi

Hi Hart and others,

I attached my today's presentation about Routing Interface boostrapping on Cactus contributors' meeting.
Would you mind if you reflect this material on today's meeting note of HL Cactus wiki?

BR,
Takuma

--
Takuma TAKEUCHI
Blockchain Research Center, Security Laboratory,

hmontgomery@us.fujitsu.com

Hi Takeuchi-san,

Thanks for attaching the information here.  You should feel free to add it in yourself!

I attached my today's presentation about Routing Interface boostrapping on Cactus contributors' meeting.
Would you mind if you reflect this material on today's meeting note of HL Cactus wiki?

BR,
Takuma

--
Takuma TAKEUCHI
Blockchain Research Center, Security Laboratory,
Fujitsu Laboratories Ltd.
E-mail: takeuchi.takuma@...
Phone: +81-44-754-2681