Topics

Minutes July 20th 2020 Cactus Maintainers Meeting

Jonathan Hamilton

Please respond if anything missed or misstated!  Recording also available https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/cactus/2020-07-21+Meeting+notes

  1. Copyright notice
    1. Noted no guidance from Linux Foundation / Hyperledger on specific copyright boilerplate; each project has adopted its own norms
    2. There is no new guidance on DCO
    3. Affirmed that existing code copyright notices can / should remain
    4. Agreed to a general boilerplate of "Copyright Cactus Contributors"
  2. Member Summit Sept 10 - 11
    1. Community interest to participate
    2. Deadline to submit should be soon, but we don't know exact date
  3. PR Review
    1. 194 - Peter will help with merge challenge to avoid a new PR opening
    2. 196 - Raphael made fresh commit, maintainers to review
    3. 216 - Doris made fresh commits, maintainers to review
    4. 219 - Approved to merge
    5. 222 - Discussed potential for co-existence of Docker-compose & all-in-one container solutions; PR should continue on these grounds but some additional feedback requests
    6. 223 - Clarified limited to application layer and good to proceed

Be well!

Jonathan Hamilton

OOO July 27-31

Senior Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms | Technology & Engineering CoE

Office: 312.693.2806 | Mobile: 773.655.0909

Become an LGBT Ally. Demonstrate your support for an inclusive workplace for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) employees.

www.accenture.com

shingo_fujimoto@fujitsu.com

Dear all,

I noticed the deadline of CFP for Hyperledger Member Summit 2020 is July 24th (this Friday!).

We need quick decision on this.

Best Regards,

Shingo