From: cactus@... <cactus@...> on behalf of sownak.roy via lists.hyperledger.org <sownak.roy=accenture.com@...>
Sent: Thursday, June 11, 2020 1:37 AM
To: cactus@... <cactus@...>
Subject: [External] Re: [Hyperledger Cactus] ~GMT Timezone Friendly Contributor Call

Hello All,
Yes, a GMT timezone favourable meeting would be great for participation from me as well.
I am based in BST(GMT+1) timezone.

Regards,
Sownak Roy

www.accenture.com

Jonathan Hamilton

Worth also noting that there are now weekly alternating Western & Eastern Hemisphere friendly contributor sessions!

https://lists.hyperledger.org/g/cactus/calendar

Be well!

Jonathan Hamilton

OOO July 3

Senior Technology Architect

Accenture Products & Platforms | Technology & Engineering CoE

Office: 312.693.2806 | Mobile: 773.655.0909

Become an LGBT Ally. Demonstrate your support for an inclusive workplace for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) employees.