Topics

Drafting proposal for Hyperledger Member Summit 2020

shingo_fujimoto@fujitsu.com

Dear Cactus folks,

As per conversation at the weekly call, I am planning to submit a proposal for short presentation about HL-Cactus at Member Summit 2020, and I drafted it for discussion.
May I ask your comment on this ?

Best Regards,
Shingo

hmontgomery@us.fujitsu.com

Hi Shingo,

That looks good!  As you say in your draft pdf, I think it would be good for you to have a co-presenter, so I hope someone else will join.