Date

Hyperledger Project Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update - Thu, 09/24/2020 #tsc-project-update #cal-reminder

cactus@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <cactus@...>

Reminder: Hyperledger Project Quarterly Update Due #tsc-project-update

When: Thursday, 24 September 2020

View Event

Organizer: Hyperledger TSC community-architects@...

https://wiki.hyperledger.org/display/TSC/TSC+Project+Updates

Re: We cannot attend the meeting on 9/21

Somogyvari, Peter

Hi Shingo-san,

No problem, have a great holiday!

Kind regards,