Re: Hyperledger Cactus Name Change Proposal

Somogyvari, Peter

Hi Rama, All,

I accept the name change and am also very happy that we'll be working together! This is a huge milestone for the project, and I am very excited about the future!

I'd like to thank all the maintainers and contributors for all your efforts and help in the past, present and future! We are just getting started! 😉

Copying the mailing list as well to keep everyone in the loop and to open it up for comments from the community. With that said, I do consider the decision final at this point given the unanimous agreement by the maintainers.

Kind regards,
Peter

Peter Somogyvari

Technology Architect