NEED HELP INSTALLING HYPERLEDGER
Robert Chu <rchu@...>
Dear Hyperledger Burrow Community,
We are trying to install Hyperledger Burrow on ubuntu system but facing issues. Following are the details:
OS: Ubuntu 16.04 (64-bit)
RAM: 8 GB
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-3470 CPU @ 3.20GHz × 4
Go Version: go1.9.1 linux/amd64
We followed the following steps from "for developer" section from the url - https://github.com/hyperledger/burrow
- go is already install with 1.9 version (pre-requisite)
- gmp installed using: sudo apt-get install libgmp3-dev || brew install gmp
- "go get github.com/Masterminds/glide" executed properly.
- but while executing "go get -d github.com/hyperledger/burrow" command, it gives an error as follows:
- "package github.com/hyperledger/burrow: no Go files in /home/mohit/src/github.com/hyperledger/burrow"
After searching for this error, we found below link which mentions the same installation problem:https://github.com/hyperledger/burrow/issues/655
In which, they suggested a few commands as follows:
- cd $GOPATH/src/github.com/hyperledger/burrow (go inside the burrow directory)
- make install_vendor
- which asked github credentials but throws an error as shows in the attached screen-shot (please refer screenshot1.png)
We would appreciate your help for installing the hyperledger burrow!