From: avalon@... <avalon@...> On Behalf Of kailinguy@...
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2020 8:48 AM
To: avalon@...
Subject: [avalon] Workload Implementation

Hello,

Question about implementation of workload.

Have seen FAQ said that only support C++ for now but have PR for java,

and in Hyperledger Avalon Proposal said that can be implemented as python script.

Willing to know is there any plans to support language other than C++ for workload implementation?

And if I want to access the external data source like IPFS from workload,

is it possible or reasonable to do so?

Any suggestions and guidance will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Join avalon@lists.hyperledger.org to automatically receive all group messages.