Hyperledger Avalon firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyperledger Avalon is a ledger independent implementation of the Trusted Compute Specifications published by the Enterprise Ethereum Alliance.
Avalon extends computational trust to off-chain execution enabling.
- Improved blockchain throughput and scalability
- Improved transaction privacy
- Attested Oracles, trusted reporters of data generated outside of the blockchain.
- 34 Members
- 26 Topics, Last Post:
- Started on
- This is a subgroup of main.
- All subscribers can post to the group.
- Posts to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Messages are set to reply to group.
- Subscriptions to this group do not require approval from the moderators.
- Archives are visible to anyone.
- Members can set their subscriptions to no email.