Event: Aries Planning #cal-invite

aries@lists.hyperledger.org Calendar <noreply@...>

Aries Planning

When:
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Denver
Repeats: Weekly on Tuesday, through Tuesday, 25 January 2022

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93810537086

Organizer: Sam Curren telegramsam@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Aries Planning
Time: Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Tue, 10 occurrence(s)
        Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM
        Nov 30, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 7, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 14, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 21, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 28, 2021 08:00 AM
        Jan 4, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 11, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 25, 2022 08:00 AM
Weekly: https://zoom.us/meeting/tJcldumtrTwqEtJlV2o57sWbq5dqF0RuDcoY/ics?icsToken=98tyKuCrpjoqH9eSsBGBRowqGoj4c-_ztmZfj7d3kCm3DHUEcTT0J7dGI5QvIs30

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/93810537086

Meeting ID: 938 1053 7086

Leandro Roggerone <leandro@...>

Do I need to register ?
Zoom requests me same authorized email to access.
Leandro.

El lun, 22 nov 2021 a las 14:53, aries@... Calendar (<noreply@...>) escribió:

Aries Planning

When:
Tuesday, November 23, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Denver
Repeats: Weekly on Tuesday, through Tuesday, 25 January 2022

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93810537086

Organizer: Sam Curren telegramsam@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Aries Planning
Time: Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Tue, 10 occurrence(s)
        Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM
        Nov 30, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 7, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 14, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 21, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 28, 2021 08:00 AM
        Jan 4, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 11, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 25, 2022 08:00 AM

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 938 1053 7086

Deniz Coskun

The same here. Zoom requests a password for the sign in.

Best regards,
Deniz Coskun

Tuesday, November 23, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
(UTC-07:00) America/Denver
Repeats: Weekly on Tuesday, through Tuesday, 25 January 2022

Where:
https://zoom.us/j/93810537086

Organizer: Sam Curren telegramsam@...

Hyperledger Community is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Aries Planning
Time: Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM Mountain Time (US and Canada)
        Every week on Tue, 10 occurrence(s)
        Nov 23, 2021 08:00 AM
        Nov 30, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 7, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 14, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 21, 2021 08:00 AM
        Dec 28, 2021 08:00 AM
        Jan 4, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 11, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 18, 2022 08:00 AM
        Jan 25, 2022 08:00 AM

Join Zoom Meeting

Meeting ID: 938 1053 7086

Stephen Curran

That is certainly not the intention -- it's open to everyone.  Must be something with the link - dang.

Sorry we can't fix this week, but we will by next week.  Sorry you can't join without a Zoom account.

:-(

Tuesday, November 23, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am

--

Stephen Curran
Principal, Cloud Compass Computing, Inc. (C3I)

Schedule a Meeting: https://calendly.com/swcurran

VIPIN BHARATHAN

You have to create the zoom link from zoom which has an included password: Not just the number
For example the integrated link for the hyperledger.community.backup is
So instead of
Whoever controls 93810537086 needs to extract an invitation which includes the equivalent text starting at ? (in the link above, the pwd)
Vipin

dlt.nyc
Vipin Bharathan
Digital Transformation Consultant
vip@...

Tuesday, November 23, 2021
8:00am to 9:00am
[...]

Ry Jones

I used the TSC meeting as a model, which requires a Zoom account.
Here is the new link:
Apologies for the inconvenience
Ry